Complete Home Birth Services Include
- Free one hour consultation
- Comprehensive AnteNatal Care up to 42 weeks
- Routine Labs
- Referrals for ultrasounds
- In home Labor and Birth Support
- PostNatal Care for both mother and baby
- Newborn Care includes: newborn exam post birth, vitamin K, antibiotic eye ointment, routine postnatal well checks and breastfeeding support
During your antenatal care many things will be discussed with your midwife including your choices and options regarding your care. Some of the things that will be covered are: nutrition for both pregnancy and beyond; labor and birth preparation (including support during labor, water birth and more); breastfeeding; postnatal wellness; group B strep; gestational diabetes; vitamin K, antibiotic eye ointment, any fears or concerns you may have.
A la Carte Services
A la Carte Services are available for those in need of
- Short term Antenatal or Postnatal care
- Nutritional Coaching during or after pregnancy
- Breast Feeding Support
- Skype/FaceTime Consultations
Please send a message via the Contact page to discuss your specific needs.